Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Welcome to my Neck o' the woods

Hi! I'm Echo, I'm a crafter, scrapbooker, crocheter and just enjoy creating, learning new techniques and sharing my projects. I have been creating my brand, Necko, since 2011 and  started selling my crocheted scarves on etsy  this past year. 

This blog is all about creating a space to showcase and share everything I create all in one space. 
A quick story on the origin of my name. 
Echo nickname. My full name is Robinlyn. I'm the first born daughter of Rob and Lynn. Quickly my family discovered the "Echo" in the room "Rob and Lynn and Robinlyn are coming over" and the nickname was born. 
 Originally I started selling scarves; hence the name Necko, to my family and friends. Over the years it has grown into so much more. With that being said I look forward to learning and sharing with you! 
Etsy.com/shop/Neckobyecho


Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment