Saturday, January 10, 2015

Brand Me

Peope ask me how I got my nickname. Echo isnt my real name, but life long friends can't remember my real name because Ive gone by Echo since I was 2 months old. Legally I'm Robinlyn Holmes. The daughter of Rob and Lynn Holmes, have you caught on yet? If not, don't worry, everyone eventually notices the "Echo" in the room.  I was born and raised in Long Beach CA. I'm always proud to say that! This is a melting pot of culture. Every corner filled with different smells, colors, cars, people. Long beach is a mecca for every kind of art. From Snoops music, "Cuz you can't Spell the West without the E.S." to Jesse James' Custom West Coast Choppers. Growing up so close to Hollywood people discover in order to stand out from the ever growing pool of talent here you need to "create your brand". Is this merely a marketing strategy, or a way of life? Here in the City of Angels, it's both. Now, for better of for worse, I am one of those people!
 
And Necko was born. 
Custom, one of a kind, handmade cards, scarves and more! 




No comments:

Post a Comment